1. Buy Experiences:
2. Amazon Wishlist
Do you ever get tired of telling people what your children want/need for Christmas? Consider creating a Wishlist on Amazon and sending it to family members. This way you don't have to worry about telling multiple people the same thing and you also don't have to worry about the possibility of people buying multiple of the same thing. This is also a great way to relieve the financial burden off of the parents. Add what your children want/need to the list and whatever family and friends don't gift, you can!
3. Something You Want, Something You Need, Something To Wear, Something To Read:
I’ve been hearing his idea for YEARS. Now that I have two kids of my own, this idea seems wiser and wiser every year.
- Something You Want: Ask your children for a list of things they want and list them in order of importance. Honor something on that list! Take your budget into consideration.
- Something You Need: You and your child can work on this list together. You, as the parent, know what your child needs the most. This list can be as complex or as simple as you make it.
- Something To Wear: You and your child can work together on this one as well! Christmas is leading up to the coldest part of the year. Consider that beautiful jacket your child can’t live without. Maybe even consider those hardcore mittens your son just hasn’t stopped raving about all fall. Whatever it is you decide, this gift will be sure to warm their hearts on that cold Christmas morning.
- Something To Read: Now, you know I wasn’t going to let this blog end without getting you to my website for some books! Let’s laugh together, but in all seriousness, reading together as a family is one of the many things you can do today that will last with your children, be passed on to their children and even their children’s children. There are so many things that we have the potential to pass on to our families. Why not be intentional in these things that we decide to pass on? Find what things make your child smile and find a book to match! You can get books that teach children about self-love, self-acceptance, history, STEM, fairytales, and so much more! Don’t worry about trying to figure out which books would better fit your child. That’s what Be BOMB Book Club is for. On the website, you can request a personal recommendation for your child. When you shop the titles recommended, you get a 15% discount for your purchase! That sounds easy enough, doesn’t it? Shop with BeBOMBBookClub.com today!
In conclusion, what you do with and for your family during this holiday season is your business. The only thing I ask is that you make it one to remember; take that time out for your family, enjoy your time off, take naps, bake cookies, watch that movie, whatever to get you all together, smiling and loving on one another.
—Happy Holidays from Be BOMB Book Club.